Sorry I have not written as promised since Thanksgiving. I have been incredibly busy trying to finish up my last projects and case studies. I will be home in less than 2 weeks which is shocking!! I am ready to go home and celebrate the holidays with my family and friends but yet so thankful that I have lived out here for the past 4 months. It truly has been an AMAZING experience and I have loved every minute.
So as many of you know, my mom and brother flew out here for Thanksgiving to visit me. We spent a few days hanging out around the town I live in and we also decided to make the 3 hour drive north to Montreal for 2 1/2 days. It was great. I am so glad I got to experience the city and it was much older than I thought. Thankfully, my brother and mom speak french and it was not as bilingual as I thought up in that neck of the woods!
We did some shopping on Sainte Catherine street (5th avenue of New York City), walked around McGill University, strolled down the cobble stone streets of Old Montreal, and saw the Olympic Park. Oh, one of my favorite things that we did was visited Notre Dame Basicila. It was breathtaking instead and is the most beautiful church I have ever seen. Celine Dion got married there which also was exciting for me which my brother most definitely judged me for.
Here are some pictures from our trip:
I hope everyone had a great holiday and ate lots of good food! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment