Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grazie! Ciao!

Thank you for all your support over the past 4 months! I loved getting all of the cards, letters, and packages that I received from many of you. It made me feel much closer to home! :)

I am so so so thankful that I had the opportunity to move out here and complete my internship at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth. I could not of asked for a better experience! I am looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life and I am anxious to see where I end up getting a child life specialist position. I have been looking into jobs more and more but I am not going to start applying until January.  I want to relax for a little bit and enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.  I would ideally like to end up on the east coast again but in a bigger city. I am hoping for Boston, Washington D.C. or New York City. We will see!

It is going to be bittersweet saying goodbye to all of the wonderful people I have met out here and I know it will be hard transitioning some of my patients back to the primary hem/onc child life specialist.

This is my final post. Thank you again to all of you for your love and support.
With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment