Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thank goodness for space saver bags and new luggage!

Well its official... the end is here! I fly home in 5 days!

I spent the entire weekend packing my life into boxes, space saver bags, and suitcases. It is shocking how much stuff you can fit into a car. I realized I need to go through my clothes when I get home because I have way to many! Especially because I have a closet and a dresser full at my parents house! Thankfully I was able to fit everything and still have extra room. I did treat myself to a new 5 piece luggage set which was a long time coming. When I fly to Wisconsin on Friday I will check a big suitcase which I put all my sweatshirts, sweaters, and jeans in to save room for other clothes in my car. I also packed a carry on suitcase of everything I need for graduation just in case my luggage doesn't make it to Milwaukee since I have a layover at O'Hare Airport in Chicago. 

After graduation, I will go back to Menomonie and spend 2 nights there before I fly back out to New Hampshire with my mom and brother to drive my car and the rest of my stuff back. We are planning on driving straight through and I am dreading every minute of it since it was not to long ago we made the 25 hour drive out here. 

I am looking forward to being home on the 21st and being able to stay there for awhile. Plus, I am counting down the days until Christmas!!! :) 

With Love,
Sarah 

ps. GO PACKERS!! :) Such a good game, they are on a roll so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment