Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Is it too early to go to bed?!

So I did not realize how much this would wear me out! I have started to put in longer days! When I got home tonight I walked straight up the stairs to my bedroom, dropped my bag, layer on the bed and slept for 3 hours!


Today was absolutely non-stop!! My patient load was much higher today. I did a lot of one on one play therapy sessions and we had a lot of special events/groups come in today as well. I got to sit for 30 min at lunch and then the rest of the day was busy! The biggest struggle I am having right now is remembering everyone's name. Today i met roughly around 30 different people from nurses to chaplains to doctors and residents.


I can't wait for this weekend! The gym is calling my name and I hope to lay around and get caught up on work! I can access the hospital intranet and email from my personal computer which has it perks. :)


Hope all is well with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment