Well fall is here in full force! I had to wear mittens and scarf this morning and turned my heat on when I drove to the hospital at 7:00am! The leaves are going to be beautiful this year out here... I guess peak season is usually the first weekend in October. I will put up some pictures as more trees start to change.
This week has been crazy busy at the hospital. Between new cancer diagnosis' and a full inpatient unit I am most definitely ready to hang out and relax this weekend. Most days I go in early to get a lot of my assignments done and review notes before our morning rounds. I then can usually get out of the hospital by 5pm too which is nice.
I have the whole house to myself this weekend. Nancy is headed to NYC for 4 days to visit her daughter and Jamal will be at the dog hotel/spa. I just want to lay on the couch all weekend and not do a single thing, maybe I'll go to the gym! :)
Will update again soon :)
Here are some pictures from my trip to Lake Champlain and Burlington, VT last weekend. It was gorgeous!

Ben & Jerry's, Yessss! Did you try an schweddy balls? If not, check out the recent commentary on the new flavor, pretty hilarious.
ReplyDelete