Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh Boston, How I've Missed you!

I traveled to Boston this past weekend to meet up with my 2 lovely cousins, Erin and Carly. I took advantage of the Dartmouth Coach instead of driving! The bus was definitely worth every penny! Leather reclining seats, iPod docking stations, personal tv's with movie and cable channels, and a beverage/snack cart! For only $50 round trip - worth it! 

Friday night we went out for dinner at a delicious sushi restaurant called Ma Sobo which was in the Beacon Hill district. We went to bed early so we could get up at a reasonable hour on Saturday! We took the T (subway) to Harvard Square fairly early on Saturday morning. We shopped around, sampled cupcakes, and walked around the campus. During the afternoon, we headed to Quincy Market and Fanfiel Hall to do some more shopping! It was a blast and we all found some fabulous purchases! We spent our last night together by indulging in a lobster meal at Legal Seafoods at the wharf. The drinks, dinner, and dessert were absolutely amazing!! Unfortunately, Carly and Erin's flights left at 6:00am Sunday morning! Too early! I hopped on the 10:00am bus and headed back up the coast!







As for my internship, I am past the halfway point! 7 more weeks left! I can't believe it! Next week I start my new rotation! I will be spending Monday's in our PainFree Program which is where kids receive sedation for minor surgeries, MRI's, CT Scans, and other radiological procedures. Tuesday-Friday I will be following pediatric cancer patients in our Pediatric Cancer Center which is outpatient. I will also be following the kids who are on the inpatient floor receiving chemotherapy or are admitted for other reasons. I am really excited to work with a new population and switch things up a bit! 

Will update after this weekend! I'm off to Boston again! My mom is coming to see me this weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment