Saturday, October 1, 2011

Falls on Elm Street

As I was driving around Norwich I happened to stumble across this road called Elm Street when I left the Post Office. When I was driving on it I noticed all of these beautiful New England style estates and there was this gorgeous stream with waterfalls that you cross many times on the road.


Here are some pictures:






It is cold and rainy this weekend! It is suppose to be wet and cold until Tuesday! Ugh. I am meeting a guy that I went to high school with who goes to Dartmouth tonight for gelato. We were going to go to the Dartmouth vs. Penn football game tonight but I do not want to risk getting sick by sitting out in the rain for hours. Other than that, I am going to do some laundry, go to the gym, and go grocery shopping at the food co-op.


I am so excited for the next couple weeks! Next weekend will be my last weekend here for awhile! I decided to fly to Philadelphia for the weekend of October 14th to visit my two best friends from college who are also doing their child life internships. Amanda lives in Philadelphia and Katie lives in Hershey, PA which is about an hour from Philly so we are all meeting up and staying at Amanda's for the weekend! I am beyond thrilled to see them, this is the longest we have ever been apart! The following 2 weekends I will be spending in Boston. My cousins Carly and Erin are coming to visit one weekend and then the following weekend my mom is coming out to visit me!


Have a fabulous weekend! :)


p.s. Go Badgers and Go Packers. I would say Go Brewers but I am a Twins fan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment